Terms of Service
ECRO CAPITAL, S. A. P. I. DE C. V. (INVESTMENT PROMOTION CORPORATION)
The following terms of service apply to the use of the website https://en.quinio.io/
This agreement describes the general terms of service (hereinafter “TERMS OF SERVICE”) that apply to the use of the services offered or provided by ECRO CAPITAL, S.A.P.I. DE C.V. (hereinafter “QUINIO”), within the site https://en.quinio.io/ (hereinafter “THE SITE”). Any natural or legal entity wishing to access or use the site or services may do so subject to the TERMS OF SERVICE, together with the other policies and principles by which QUINIO is governed, which are incorporated to the present instrument.
Any person, who does not accept these TERMS OF SERVICE, which are mandatory and binding, must refrain from using the site or the services offered therein.
It is the user’s responsibility to read, understand and accept all the conditions set forth in these TERMS OF SERVICE and the Privacy Notice, as well as in the other documents incorporated herein.
For the purposes of these TERMS OF SERVICE, the following definitions shall apply:
- Privacy Notice. Electronic document that establishes the rules under which your personal information is treated by QUINIO.
- Client. Natural or legal entity that requests the provision of services offered by filling out the form through the SITE or by e-mail.
- Service hiring. It is the act of formalizing the provision of the services offered by QUINIO where, through the SITE or by e-mail, the application process for hiring QUINIO’s services can be carried out, according to the means established for that purpose within the Portal.
- Registration Data. The information that is provided by the user within the SITE or by e-mail and that is necessary for the provision of services.
- Services. Execution of the professional activities described and offered within the SITE.
- Site. Website where you navigate and register to QUINIO and request the service, i.e., https://en.quinio.io/
By hiring or using QUINIO’s Services, you accept the following TERMS OF SERVICE:
- Capacity. The services are only available for natural or legal entities that have legal capacity to hire. Therefore, they cannot use or be subject to the provision of services offered by QUINIO: i) people who do not have the capacity to hire or to act on behalf of themselves or for a legal entity, and ii) minors.
- Subscription. It is mandatory for the client to complete all the fields of the information request forms with valid, exact, precise and true data in order to use the services provided by QUINIO. The client guarantees, at all times, the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the data provided. QUINIO is not responsible, under any circumstances, for the accuracy of the data provided by clients. QUINIO reserves the right to restrict or terminate the access to this website at any time.
- Obligations of the user. The user must, at all times, respect the TERMS OF SERVICE of use of the website established in this document. The user expressly declares that they will use the portal in a diligent manner and assumes any liability that may arise from non-compliance with the rules. Likewise, the user may not use the website to transmit, store, disseminate, promote or distribute data or contents that contain viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or damage the operation of any computer program or equipment.
- Provided services. QUINIO is the Company responsible for the SITE, alongside its content, being its main activity to acquire and build brands/companies, as well as to provide e-commerce services, as long as the client is subject to the present TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Hiring Conditions. Hiring of services provided by QUINIO can be carried out by sending your data to start with the application process. The service hiring and, therefore, the contractual relationship, will always be directly with QUINIO. The amount and cost of the service is expressed in Mexican pesos (MXN), legal currency in the United Mexican States. QUINIO may request additional information in order to learn more about you as a client or do it through a third party. If the third party’s report shows any inaccuracy in the information provided, QUINIO reserves the right to unilaterally cancel the contract for services that binds the client and QUINIO.
- Security. QUINIO uses technology according to the highest market standards to keep the information you feed to the system and operations carried out through the service backed up and protected. However, there is no method that fully prevents the possibility of failure or unauthorized access to a computer system. Consequently, the client accepts the risk inherent to the use of the service and exempts QUINIO, its employees, directors, partners, business partners, clients and third parties from any damage that could be caused by the loss or misuse of its information as a consequence of an unauthorized access. It is not allowed any action or use of device, software, or other means tending to interfere with QUINIO’s activities and operation, as well as QUINIO’s accounts and databases. Any intrusion, attempt or activity that violates or that is contrary to the laws on intellectual property rights or the prohibitions established in this contract will make the responsible party liable to the pertinent legal actions and to the sanctions foreseen by this agreement, as well as to compensate the damages caused.
- Intellectual Property. The ownership of the intellectual property rights over the programs, databases, networks, files and other functionalities and services correspond solely and exclusively to QUINIO. In the same way, the ownership of the rights over trademarks, commercial notices, domain names, distinctive signs and other industrial property rights that are found in QUINIO’s website or are part of the services, correspond solely and exclusively to QUINIO. The use of the service does not grant the client any type of property, license, possession, domain ownership or authorization for the use or exploitation of the intellectual property rights corresponding to QUINIO or those corresponding to its commercial partners and affiliated or subsidiary companies.
- Privacy Notice. The information provided by each client will be subject to QUINIO’s Privacy Notice.
- Links to external websites. The website may have hyperlinks or links that allow access to third party websites. The owners of these websites will have their own privacy policies and data protection. QUINIO does not assume any responsibility for the data provided by you through any website other than the SITE.
- Indemnification. The client will indemnify and hold QUINIO, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, managers, representatives and employees, harmless for any claim or demand from other users, owners or third parties, for their activities in the SITE or for the breach of these TERMS OF SERVICE and other policies incorporated herein or related to the provision of the service provided by QUINIO, as well as for the violation of any laws or third-party rights.
- Service Modifications. QUINIO reserves the right to amend or discontinue temporarily or permanently, partially or totally, the services through previous notification to clients. Such notification may be made through the SITE, by e-mail or any other means designated by QUINIO for such purpose.
- Modifications to the Agreement. QUINIO may modify these TERMS OF SERVICE at any time by publishing the modified terms on the SITE. All modified terms will become effective 10 (TEN) days after their publication. Within 5 (FIVE) days after the publication of the modifications introduced, the client must communicate by e-mail to: [email protected] if they do not accept them, in which case the contractual relationship will be dissolved and, as long as there are no outstanding debts, the service will be cancelled. Upon expiration of this term, the client will be deemed to have accepted the new TERMS OF SERVICE and the contract will continue to bind both parties.
- Jurisdiction. This agreement shall be governed in all its points by the laws in force in the United Mexican States, in particular, with respect to data messages, electronic hiring and commerce shall be governed by the provisions of the respective federal legislation. Any controversy derived from the present agreement, its existence, validity, interpretation, scope, compliance, will be submitted to the applicable laws and to the competent courts. For the interpretation, compliance and execution of this agreement, the parties expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mexico City, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them due to their present or future address.
- Address. The address of ECRO CAPITAL, S.A.P.I. DE C.V. is established as Benjamín Hill 221 Piso 1, Colonia Hipódromo, C.P. 06100, Mexico City, Mexico. For clarification of any doubt about these TERMS OF SERVICE or other policies and principles governing QUINIO, consult our website: https://en.quinio.io/