ECRO CAPITAL, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (INVESTMENT PROMOTION CORPORATION)
El Aviso dThis Privacy Notice is part of the use of the website en.quinio.io
In compliance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, its Regulations and the Privacy Notice Guidelines (hereinafter the “Law”) hereby informs you of this Privacy Notice (hereinafter the “Notice”) indicating as address the one located at Benjamin Hill 221 Piso 1, Colonia Hipodromo, C.P. 06100, Mexico City, Mexico, ECRO CAPITAL, S.A.P.I. DE C.V. (hereinafter “QUINIO”), informs you that the data obtained by you or the person you represent, by virtue of the hiring products or services from QUINIO, will be processed confidentially through the systems provided for such purposes and will be used for the operation and registration of the products you have hired, as well as to offer you, if applicable, other products of QUINIO or any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, controlling companies, associates, and promotions of other goods or services related to the aforementioned products.
Through this Privacy Notice, you have the opportunity to choose the products and services we offer, knowing that your personal data will be protected. The safety of your personal data is our priority; that is why we protect this information by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards, training our employees in the proper handling of your personal data, in order to prevent unauthorized access from third parties.
RESPONSIBLE PARTIES FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
QUINIO will be responsible for the processing of your personal data, and will collect it in order to attend your request for a QUINIO product or service(s), or to formalize the conclusion of any product or service.
QUINIO informs you that it possesses collects—or will collect—from you the necessary personal data, mainly for the proper performance and hiring of services and products. Such personal data may have been or may be obtained from you, either personally or directly by any electronic, optical, sonorous, visual or any other technology. We may also obtain your personal data from third parties and other sources permitted by law.
PERSONAL DATA THAT MAY BE COLLECTED:
- Identification and contact information: Full name, address, work telephone or cell phone number, signature and e-mail, as well as addresses, etc.
- Employment data: Occupation, title, area or department, address, work telephone and e-mail, employment references, personal references and commercial references, etc.
- Tax information: Company name, RFC (Federal Taxpayer Registry), address, etc.
- Financial data: Range of total annual sales, etc.
PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
The aforementioned information will be used to provide the services and products you have requested, to inform about changes in them, to evaluate the quality of the service we provide, to comply with the obligations contracted with our customers, to comply with the regulatory obligations issued by the competent authorities, as well as to meet your requirements.
However, QUINIO may disclose your personal data to comply with the provisions referred to in the previous paragraph and in order to comply with the requirements of judicial and administrative authorities.
For the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, we may collect your personal data in different ways: when you provide it directly to us; when you visit our website or use our online services; through e-commerce platforms such as Amazon and Mercado Libre, among others, and when we obtain information through other sources that are permitted by law.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
QUINIO may transfer your personal data to third parties that provide services needed for its proper operation, as well as to its affiliates, subsidiaries and controlling companies that are part of the same group or associated entities.
ARCO (Acces, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition) Rights and Revocation of Consent to Data Processing. You or your duly accredited legal representative may limit the use or disclosure of your personal data by contacting QUINIO by e-mail.
In accordance with the Law, the personal data holder has the right, by submitting a duly signed request via e-mail to the address set forth in this Notice, to access the data we hold and the details of the processing thereof, as well as to rectify them in case they are inaccurate or incomplete; to cancel them when they prove to be excessive or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their collection or to oppose to the processing thereof for specific purposes. QUINIO, under the assumptions established in Article 34 of the Law, may deny access to personal data, or to rectify or cancel them or grant the opposition to their processing.
Such request may include:
- Name of the holder.
- Address or other means from which we can notify you of the answer. In case of not complying with this requirement, the request will be considered as not submitted.
- Suitable documents that validate the identity of the holder. In the case of a legal representative, validate the identity of the holder and that of the legal representative, as well as the existence of the representation (through a public instrument, power of attorney granted before two witnesses or by a declaration in appearance of the holder).
- The clear and precise description of the personal data of which you are requesting to exercise any of the ARCO rights or the revocation of the consent granted for the processing of your personal data.
- Any other element that facilitates the location of personal data.
- Once the request has been submitted and from the moment it is received, QUINIO will issue and notify the response within 20 days. Such term will be interrupted in case QUINIO requests additional information to the holder, for which it must make the request within 5 days following the reception of the request; after such request, the holder will have 10 days to comply with the requirements, otherwise it will be considered as not filed.
We also inform you that you have the right to initiate a Data Protection Procedure before the National Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection (www.ifai.gob.mx) within 15 days from the date you receive QUINIO’s response or from the end of the 20-day period from the date of receipt of your request to exercise your rights.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE:
QUINIO reserves the right to modify or update this Privacy Notice at any given time in order to comply with legislative or jurisprudential reforms, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of our services or products and market practices.
Any modification of this Notice will be notified by any of the following means:
- A written notice sent to your home address;
- A message sent to your e-mail address;
- A message by any electronic means you use to enter into transactions with QUINIO.
ECRO CAPITAL, S.A.P.I. DE C.V.