Quinio is a technology company that acquires and builds brands that sell through e-commerce. We are passionate about good products and bringing the best to Latin American homes. We seek to become the largest seller of consumer products in the e-commerce ecosystem in Latin America. We are a team of world-class operators and are backed by extraordinary venture capital funds, angel investors, and successful entrepreneurs. Be among the first to join the team and help us build Quinio.
The People Ops Analyst is responsible for identifying and assisting in solving People-related issues, ensuring these adhere to the project’s management and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Administration, Engineering, Psychology, or related careers.
- 3+ years of experience in the Human Resources field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills English – Spanish
- Communication skills (collaborate extensively across multiple geographies and functions)
- Identify centralization opportunities and gain alignment for process changes
- Customer focused, adaptable, strong follow up and organizational skills
- Applicant Tracking System experienced preferred
- Ability to quickly shift and adapt to changes as they come; proactively communicating throughout the process
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- Knows about Mexican law and applies it to daily work.
- Proficiency analytical skills
- Partner with the Head of People to develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding, and employee termination process.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal Responsibilities
- Working with the Head of People to implement projects that improve the business process solving gaps of efficiencies & effectiveness
- Collaboration with the Head of People to attend incidents or failures in the tool prioritizing, documenting, and monitoring the employees request until their final solution
- Maintain a close relationship with employees, they will need to reach you out to whatever situation comes, good or bad.
Quinio has a unique combination of experience in e-commerce, Amazon, Mercado Libre, technology, and investments. This is a unique opportunity to gain experience and responsibility in a startup that is backed by top-tier investors such as AlleyCorp, Cometa, DILA Capital, WTI, and GBM Ventures. As part of Quinio, you will have the opportunity to work on meaningful projects that will immediately impact our clients while working alongside the best group of professionals and entrepreneurs.